There are zero part time positions currently open for:
• Provide excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival, ensuring the comfort and happiness of every guest, assisting them with filling out paperwork and selling memberships, services and products.
• Maintaining a professional front desk, reception areas & treatment rooms.
• Administrative tasks including: filing, member folder maintenance and data entry of client records.
• Maintains cleanliness of equipment, therapy rooms, common areas and store rooms according to company standards.
• Washing, drying and folding linens and towels according to company quality standards.
• Various duties as assigned by management.
• Customer service and sales experience preferred.
• Experience in a spa or tanning environment preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate with members/guests on membership benefits, and spa policies and procedures.
• Ability to work cohesively with or without others in a fun and fast paced environment.
• Ability to continuously stand and walk
• Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to shovel, salt and clear snow covered walkways
• Able close vision and far vision
• Able to work independently during all shifts
• Will climb ladders to clean during each shift
• Will work independently during all shifts
• Will work in an occasionally loud environment
• Will work outside occasionally to maintain business grounds