There are currently
no open positions for:
Principle duties include:
• Greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner and select the appropriate facial or skin treatment based on the clients needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
• Obtains client's informed consent for facial or skin plan prior to beginning the session.
• Perform the customized facial session within the scope of
training and utilizing draping protocols.
• Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
• Create an excellent experience for guests through
a therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits of facials specific to
each client and recommend frequency.
• Safeguard client information and confidentiality.
• Execute professional boundaries and do not engage in dual relationships with clients.
• Maintain a professional, clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must pass background check.
• Understand and believe in the benefits of skin care and massage
• Understand and believe in the benefits of our Dermalogica, Biotone and other miscellaneous products.
• Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours.
• Knowledge of various modalities preferred.